Revealed: The top ten most popular songs played at funerals - The Sunday Post
The most popular songs played at funerals have been revealed by the Co-op after research among its funeral directors, with no traditional hymns in the top 10 for the first time.
1. My Way – Frank Sinatra
2. Time To Say Goodbye – Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
3. Over The Rainbow – Eva Cassidy
4. Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
5. Angels – Robbie Williams
6. Supermarket Flowers – Ed Sheeran
7. Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
8. You Raise Me Up – Westlife
9. We’ll Meet Again – Vera Lynn
10. Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life – Eric idle, from Monty Python’s Life Of Brian
The most popular rock song was Led Zeppelin’s Stairway To Heaven, the top indie song was Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, while the theme tune to Match Of The Day headed a list of sporting songs.
The most popular hymns were Abide With Me and All Things Bright And Beautiful.
This content ( songs or videos ) is for reference purpose only and Pagalworld claims no ownership of this content. Pagalworld does not support or promote piracy in any manner.
if you find any illegal content please CONTACT US we will remove as soon as possible.